-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MW3 PC Exclusive Information & FAQ!

+4
Losty
nemesis
Wind
Zerofr@G!
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

MW3 PC Exclusive Information & FAQ! - Page 4 Empty Re: MW3 PC Exclusive Information & FAQ!

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:20 pm

Sorry Nem that i've not been active, the wireless connection i have is sheepish at most. I played at home with my wired connection a couple night's back and the difference in playability is like night and day! Hope u guys dun mind that i will only be a burden when i join ur party.. Embarassed
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

MW3 PC Exclusive Information & FAQ! - Page 4 Empty Re: MW3 PC Exclusive Information & FAQ!

Post  nemesis Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Zerofr@G! wrote:Sorry Nem that i've not been active, the wireless connection i have is sheepish at most. I played at home with my wired connection a couple night's back and the difference in playability is like night and day! Hope u guys dun mind that i will only be a burden when i join ur party.. Embarassed
no worries...just stick close to kutch and gui and they'll protect u!

there was once...kutch had assault drone and of all places..he activated in the middle of road OPEN space..and during the time he was cotrolling the drone, we had to protect him and cover him Very Happy it was hilarious cause one of us was right beside him so he wont be killed!

he gan jiong spider...after get the drone cannot go to covered area...die die must exposed himself give us challenge to keep him alive!
Evil or Very Mad
i think u hosted once...cause when you left, we had the host migration message Smile

nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  BL8M@sT3R Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:49 pm

out of 10 how do u rate this game?
BL8M@sT3R
BL8M@sT3R

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:50 pm

BL8M@sT3R wrote:out of 10 how do u rate this game?

7! i like the gameplay, the customization, the music, the toys and the party system but due to the fact that dedicated servers are not ranked stopped me from ranking it any higher.
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

nemesis wrote:no worries...just stick close to kutch and gui and they'll protect u!

there was once...kutch had assault drone and of all places..he activated in the middle of road OPEN space..and during the time he was cotrolling the drone, we had to protect him and cover him Very Happy it was hilarious cause one of us was right beside him so he wont be killed!

he gan jiong spider...after get the drone cannot go to covered area...die die must exposed himself give us challenge to keep him alive!
Evil or Very Mad
i think u hosted once...cause when you left, we had the host migration message Smile

Problem is i tend to lose them as they run too fast and i tend to die too quickly. Embarassed

Lol i got the assault drone when i played with Kutch but tend the game ended! Evil or Very Mad
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LI@O Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:22 pm

BL8M@sT3R wrote:Guys, i'm gonna frag wif ya soon as i've green light to bring my pc over to my in law house.. yahooo!!!

How "soon" ? going 1 month already and where are youuuuuuuuuuuu......yaaaaaaahooooooooo

LI@O

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:02 pm

BL8M@sT3R wrote:out of 10 how do u rate this game?
why u asking this question?

you should be asking "what time you guys play?"

If you have played MW2, it's similar.

If you ask me, it's better than BO and faster paced (much much faster). If you feel CoD4 (MW1) is non stop action, MW3 you won't even have time to rub eyes, dig nose... Very Happy

Pros and cons of match making which is better explained if you play Razz

Overall, it's comparable to CoD4. Just that being faster paced, the maps feel smaller. Even with sleight of hand or quickdraw perk, you still feel not fast enough!

I would give it a 8/10. Most of us are too used to dedicated servers such that when you need to play with friends, it becomes a hassle to wait or ask.

But for UO members, we always have a soft spot so we won't let you wonder off alone blade...you're in safe hands with LI@O and Kutch around afro
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  BL8M@sT3R Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:57 am

LOL.. pc got oredi, internet also got oredi now juz 1 2 buy the game Smile)
BL8M@sT3R
BL8M@sT3R

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

BL8M@sT3R wrote:LOL.. pc got oredi, internet also got oredi now juz 1 2 buy the game Smile)
both new ah?

standard protocol...post your spec..

if you spec better than mine then you barred from my party albino
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:13 pm

BL8M@sT3R wrote:LOL.. pc got oredi, internet also got oredi now juz 1 2 buy the game Smile)
we just hand another party session last night with kutch, LI@O and uncle...

you can ask uncle...he so happy last night cos he was having a smooth game
for me...i 1 bar occasionally when they on 4 bar.. scratch
but i not a quitter so i stayed and tried not to die instaed of killing clown
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:35 pm

Yap last night was good for me though i doubt i was the one hosting. There must be something wrong with the network logic if i was the host, i must have the worst connection out of the rest of us.
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm

blade virgin night out yesterday Basketball

uncle's famous words "blade, you're newbie..be calm.."

good old days...

i wonder if anyone else is looking at the forums? scratch

nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:14 pm

Don't think the rest are back here yet...they are still hibernating.... Sleep Sleep
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BL8M@sT3R Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:03 am

Come on guys lets contact each other and make this forum happening..
Fyi u guys can contact me thru forums only coz i got no F.B Rolling Eyes
BL8M@sT3R
BL8M@sT3R

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:44 am

BL8M@sT3R wrote:Come on guys lets contact each other and make this forum happening..
Fyi u guys can contact me thru forums only coz i got no F.B Rolling Eyes

the ONLY FB i know is *u** Bu**y albino

i am anit "I" product not to mention FaceBook Twisted Evil

i dont think we'll be able to revive....i'll post in our private forum..
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Dun worry blade Steam chat is the best way for us to interact with each other now, facebook is not really a good alternative. Yea the forums is not in it's best shape either Laughing
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:28 pm

nemesis wrote:
1) ratty a.k.a ration
2) kutch a.k.a kutch
3) DD a.k.a Dr_Disciple (his playing alot of survival so uncle, you can jio him! I'm sure he has the resources not to lag like we do when we play survival)
4) wind
5) uncle a.k.a Uncle Zerofr@g
6) slowbe a.k.a slowbe
7) Ivanhoe_YJ a.k.a (he's still good even though he's just got game this week. remove his rank and you wouldn't know he just got game!)
8 ) gui a.k.a LI@O or ah gui
9) rabbit a.k.a Giant Rabbit (only some will remember him)
10) BK a.k.a BK
11) SweetSeducation a.k.a Pain / Dani (wef 27 Mar 2012)

other friends usually in party:
1) Shouko
2) Fangel a.k.a liberation (only some will know/remember him)
3) Xelfury
4) Dani (dont bother to ID him cause he changes IGN like change underwear)-->elevated to -=[UO]=- status wef 27 Mar 2012
5) smoke
6) Wraid a.k.a. Devi|

nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum