-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your review of Black Ops

4 posters

Go down

Your review of Black Ops Empty Your review of Black Ops

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:49 am

Ok so BO has been out for almost a week and most of us have tried their hands on it. Give your review on the game! Smile

For me, Black Ops Single-Player has been really good and exciting. It has a certain cinematic feel to it (even more so than for CoD4) and i feel at the edge and am enjoying it more than the SP of previous CoD titles.

For Black Ops Multi-Player, i am loving the variety of maps and the wide variety of guns and attachments available for unlocking. I like the idea of using currency to unlock and assemble the class setup you want, according to what you like. You can "buy" any guns and attachments or equipment that you want as long as you have enough CoD points and have achieved the level requirement. The graphics and sound is good enough for me as compared to CoD4, i can't compare it to MW2 as i don't own and play it. Going by just the 1 session play i had with MW2 during a UO outing at Colosseum months back, i do think MW2 has the better graphics and looks more polished than BO.

Black Ops also seems to give us noob players a better dose of luck. Care packages gives players a random item to use. You could be getting a spy plane from it or a chopper gunner flight from it!

I am not sure if it's just me, but i tend to prefer not looking down the iron sights in BO. I can just aim and fire at enemy players without needing to look down the sights, with relative success. I guess that gives me some advantage in a hardcore game where there's no crosshair present.

I like the design of maps in BO more than in CoD4. Maps seems bigger and more vertical. You are able to attack through more paths and expect attacks from all angles!

The customization in the guns and player card is way cool! I guess this gives players a greater deal of time just in customizing how they want their guns and player cards to look like.

All in all, i am enjoying BO from the player point of view. All negatives from the game comes from the admin side of things. There's very very little control we can get being an admin of a ranked server. We can only change gametype and map, kick and ban player. That's all! In a ranked server, we cannot mixed gametypes and maps, we cannot set a password to lock the server, we cannot set any variable in a gametype (such as timelimit, tk limit, ban timing blah blah blah).

I expect to be playing this game for a long time, going by the snail pace of levelling i am going through. Smile

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your review of Black Ops Empty Re: Your review of Black Ops

Post  BL8M@sT3R Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:26 am

Awesome game, two thumps up!! can't imagine if we got below 80 ping:)
BL8M@sT3R
BL8M@sT3R

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:01 pm

The performance issue, other than that i am loving this game. At least its a decent FPS compared to BC2.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:05 pm

i'm just starting to understand what is BO..
cause got the game last week but just managed to played 2 hours but only completed like 3-4 maps?

server crashed few times...then ultimately, my pc crash!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down