-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards

5 posters

Go down

Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards Empty Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:19 am

This is extracted from a forum post by a Treyarch developer on CoDBoard:

======================================================================
Lobby leaderboard and game mode specific leader boards return.

Leaderboards are now sorted on Score per minute averages (which will reward objective mode players better for taking objectives and not just getting kills).

Game mode objective show Score per minute followed by key game mode stats. For example, in Search and Destroy it's Plants, Defuse, and Defends.

We also have weekly, monthly, and all time variants each with a minimum game played (5, 25, and 50, respective) requirements to be listed on the board.

It's our most aggressive leaderboard effort to date.

David 'Vahn' Vonderhaar

=====================================================================
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards Empty Re: Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards

Post  Losty Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Just plain stats to me, just enjoy the game with friends is enough for most of us... at least for me. Very Happy
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards Empty Re: Treyarch details Black Ops Score Per Min MP LeaderBoards

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:00 pm

Yea the stats mean nothing to me as well as i am Zerofrag most of the time, sometimes even negativefrag Embarassed

I can see you and justy enjoying the co-op combat training and zombie modes of the game. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 am

Yea i hope so, after all it was CoD that brought us together. Wink
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:08 am

Hope this return to CoD will be a successful one. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dev Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:32 am

Theres no real reason not to. Only reason why I didn't get in MW2 was because of the dedicated servers thing (Max players 16? wtf?) and BO fixes that. So once we get a server, we'll have a localized place to play and meet and not be as sparse as we are now. Plus it'll be interesting how wager matches on the server (if we can do a vote change) will work.

Dev

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:28 am

Dev wrote:Theres no real reason not to. Only reason why I didn't get in MW2 was because of the dedicated servers thing (Max players 16? wtf?) and BO fixes that. So once we get a server, we'll have a localized place to play and meet and not be as sparse as we are now. Plus it'll be interesting how wager matches on the server (if we can do a vote change) will work.

Yes BO will solve the issue of the dedicated server for us, one of the reasons i didn't buy MW2 as well. However, the max players for a BO ranked server is just 18 and not all the gametypes will support up to 18 players. I take this in a positive light as it will be beneficial for us playing from a remote location. A smaller max player number will likely reduce the amount of lag for some of us.
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:27 pm

I'd rather play within ourselves and have fun than public players who always whine here and there.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:42 pm

i think need to publicise somehow..

and server name must make sure have the sg tag or -=[UO]=- tag?! Very Happy
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:58 pm

nemesis wrote:i think need to publicise somehow..

and server name must make sure have the sg tag or -=[UO]=- tag?! Very Happy

Definitely will put -=[UO]=- tag on the server name, unless there is a restriction with using certain characters. I think once local players see our tag they will know it's us. We could become the unofficial Singapore offshore server for BO. Laughing
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Greg Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I agree with Zerofra@G! , people that used to frequent all the UO servers will find that it's a familiar name and naturally choose it over other servers that bear rather retarded names Laughing

Greg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down