-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

2 posters

Go down

Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO) Empty Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:35 am

This game just launched today and costs just USD$15! It's a joint effort by Valve and Hidden Path Entertainment to release old CS with enhanced visuals, matchmaking, new maps, new gamemodes and leaderboards. What's not to like? Smile The price tag is just about the amount a typical CoD map pack cost. It also offers mods and dedicated servers as well as up to 15 vs 15 games. A zombie mod is also in the making with help from Valve. Great buy i say! Smile

http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO) Empty Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Post  Losty Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Anyone bought it already? Give some reviews!
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO) Empty Re: Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:02 pm

Losty wrote:Anyone bought it already? Give some reviews!

I bought it! It's CS with a visual facelift + 2 new game modes + matchmaking. There's also new nades available like the incendiary nade and the molotov. However there's no torchlight, no silencer, no spraypaint in the game. Perhaps Valve will add them in at a later stage.

The gameplay feels almost the same as normal CS and they now have a killcam like the one in TF2 when you get killed by an enemy. Currently there's no way to turn this off.

Maps looks nice and i can't say more becos all i have played is dust, dust2 and inferno. Too bad cs_assult and cs_militia is not in there. Crying or Very sad I am crossing my fingers Valve will add them in later.

I have tried a couple of games on one of the new gamemode called Demolition. In this gamemode whenever you kill an enemy you get a lower level gun. Thus you can start with a AK-47 but when you kill an enemy it gets downgraded to a P90. You may end up with a basic pistol if you are on a killing spree. The objective for the team is to plant a bomb at a site while killing enemy players.

Didn't really play much of CS:GO atm as i am busy with GW2! Laughing Laughing
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Sounds awesome! Will look at more videos regarding this game! Thanks Unc!
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down