-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year?

+3
nemesis
Dev
Zerofr@G!
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which upcoming FPS will you be getting this year?

Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_lcap0%Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_lcap0%Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_lcap100%Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? Empty Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year?

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:24 pm

As suggested by Kutch, here's a poll to check the interest level of everyone. Pick which upcoming FPS you are most keen of getting by the end of this year! Smile

BattleField 3 Trailer - Caspian Border Gameplay:

MW3 Reveal Trailer:

Red Orchestra 2 Trailer:

Serious Sam 3 Gameplay Trailer:

Last edited by Zerofr@G! on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? Empty Re: Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year?

Post  Dev Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:48 pm

every.single.one.

And I won't even play them.

/sign off

Dev

Back to top Go down

Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year? Empty Re: Which upcoming FPS game will you be getting this year?

Post  nemesis Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:51 pm

omg...nobody voted!

I'm not sure yet...must see how my ancient rig works with the games Neutral
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 am

somehow...RO2 is getting my vote over MW3 followed by BF3...

BF series is simple...if you dont have people you know to play together...it's quite boring..

MW3 following into BF series...getting more and more hell of things integrated...

guess i'm still very much the same old foot soldier...that's where i started anyway...
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 am

nemesis wrote:somehow...RO2 is getting my vote over MW3 followed by BF3...

BF series is simple...if you dont have people you know to play together...it's quite boring..

MW3 following into BF series...getting more and more hell of things integrated...

guess i'm still very much the same old foot soldier...that's where i started anyway...

Good old nem, i like ur nostalgic feel...it's what make people warm. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 am

i've chosen from the looks of the trailer since i can only select 1, BF3,

i may get all except SS3 Razz

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

I saw the CO-OP gameplay on BF3 and i think its rather good. MW3 is now rather dry.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  IvanhoeKX Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:15 pm

I think BF3 is looking to more popular? I've got friends talking about it too..

I think RO is looking good too.. If they have a sale! I'll get it! HAHAHAHA!

IvanhoeKX

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 pm

i will vote top 3!!!!! sigh i enter NS at sept 8 but mostly book out will Come Online and Play!!!!!

Last edited by Wind on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:53 am

Optional pre-order site some might already know,

http://qisahn.com/preorder_info?id=73

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:35 am

that i know o.o but who will buy all 3 game with me? if not i wont buy all without anyone to play with
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:45 am

Wind wrote:that i know o.o but who will buy all 3 game with me? if not i wont buy all without anyone to play with

Wah ur wallet is so big? i cannot leh...my boy every 2 weeks eat up one game's worth of milk powder.. Razz
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:30 pm

hmm not really lol just i seldom went out other then i went for my work. and now entering NS soon wont use much money also
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 pm

Wind wrote:hmm not really lol just i seldom went out other then i went for my work. and now entering NS soon wont use much money also
u no place to spend money tell me...i spend for u albino
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Dev Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:09 am

RO2 beta started today, I managed to get a few games in. So... any questions just ask away!

Dev

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:21 am

Dev wrote:RO2 beta started today, I managed to get a few games in. So... any questions just ask away!

Is it fun? Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dev Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:26 am

It's cool for the realism part, i'm used to playing America's army which is a similar type of game. But of course it's no cod. It's actually pretty cheap as is, so you can give it a go if you think you can afford it.

Dev

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 pm

Dev wrote:It's cool for the realism part, i'm used to playing America's army which is a similar type of game. But of course it's no cod. It's actually pretty cheap as is, so you can give it a go if you think you can afford it.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm looking at it closely now and will probably get it in a few days time. Gonna move house this sunday and not much time for gaming. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 pm

Zerofr@G! wrote:Gonna move house this sunday and not much time for gaming. Smile

I will go HELP 'watch' u move, eye power ftw, Laughing Twisted Evil

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:44 am

kutch wrote:
Zerofr@G! wrote:Gonna move house this sunday and not much time for gaming. Smile

I will go HELP 'watch' u move, eye power ftw, Laughing Twisted Evil

KK watch carefully this sunday, sniper scope ftw! Smile

P.S. U tried RO2 beta yet?
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:59 pm

dnload, installed, tried, but cant start to play, SP cant even start the tutorial, MP no server, quick match cant connect (din wait very long doe)

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  IvanhoeKX Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 pm

I tried the demo! Quite interesting! Very realistic.. You can set your sights for 100-400m. So depending on your target distance, need to gauge and adjust the sights accordingly..

But at Beta stage the game's not really fully done.. i think its pretty nice but then again.. not many SG players might get it? So i think still KIV ba.. Unless you're too rich or too bored like me. =x

IvanhoeKX

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Zerofr@G! wrote:

Thanks for the feedback! I'm looking at it closely now and will probably get it in a few days time. Gonna move house this sunday and not much time for gaming. Smile
i thought u shifted long ago? cyclops
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:45 pm

nemesis wrote:
i thought u shifted long ago? cyclops [/quote]

Erm no lah, moved a lot of things in bit by bit...last sunday official opening of Zerofrag apartment! Laughing
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:33 am

so any plans for mass order BF3? Releasing OCT

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next