-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone

4 posters

Go down

New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone Empty New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:17 pm

http://store.steampowered.com/app/107900/

This is a third-person shooter MMO released for freetoplay on steam! It's been billed as a "premium-grade" shooter game with large maps hosting 16, 32, 64 players on each "server" created. A "server" (they call it room) is created in the online lobby ingame by a player who joins as a premium member paying real cash. You can choose to play this game for free forever but that means you do not get the right to create a server.

You level up while killing enemies ingame, perform assists and complete objectives. Maps are quite nice looking and big. From the online lobby i can get quite a number of servers with 32 players online. I counted about 77 servers online last night with player numbers ranging from 16-32 players for each server. So there's quite a number of players online playing and the numbers will only increase as this game is promoted in steam as a free game daily.

There is almost no lag for me ingame even when i am enveloped in smoke grenades. Level 1 weapons feel weak and on 1-1 i frequently lose but maybe that's just me and my lousy fragging.

I've only played in one map called crossroads which has buildings and some good foliage but i understand there are jungle maps and night maps as well. From videos and screenshots there seems to be a good variety of nice big maps to play on.

You will get to choose a skill from several skill trees when you create your character. I choose the medic skill which gives me a health cap+3. There's skills that increases ammo and movement etc. You also get to add 2 abilities to your character out of several. In each game you can only equip 2 abilities. I presume you will be able to unlock all abilities as you play but be able to equip only 2 ingame. I selected an ability which allows me to heal teammates automatically when they are within 10metres of my character.

Do try this out, it's not bad but remeber this is third-person shooter, not first person. You do get into first-person mode when you right-click to zoom-in on your crosshair.

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone Empty Re: New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone

Post  Wind Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:28 pm

hmm i think i try download so can play with u guys o.o
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone Empty Re: New freetoplay game on steam - Warinc BattleZone

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Hope to play the game with you soon Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm

i may download..

brief chat with uncle last night on the next big game..

I seriously don't think it's really the time flies thingy that has taken so many of us away..

rather is how active everyone is in here..

i'm really looking out for the next big game..cause reading through and looking back the years of CoD, really miss those days..
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 pm

haha wait for mw3 then ? xD well i will be inside army at that time =/
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:36 am

War Inc not really good, Evil or Very Mad

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:30 pm

kutch wrote:War Inc not really good, Evil or Very Mad

Why not really good?
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 pm

played it & although its free & all but the graphics & lag is ..... Sleep

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:04 am

kutch wrote:played it & although its free & all but the graphics & lag is ..... Sleep

You can host a room urself then there will be no lag. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm

kutch wrote:War Inc not really good, Evil or Very Mad
1 game less to consider albino
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down