-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights

3 posters

Go down

Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights Empty Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights

Post  Zerofr@G! Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:50 am

This is a wonderful free to play Co-op game played over Steam called Spiral Knights. Basically it's top-down hack-and-slash with up to 3 other humans. U go into various tiered dungeons with them or by yourself using crystal energies. U get 100 free crystal energies (CE) each day and each visit into one dungeon level cost 10 CE. There's a thriving economy ingame where you can buy and sell CE using an ingame currency called crowns. You can earn crowns as you fight mobs in dungeons. You can of course choose to buy CE using real money instead of waiting for it to regenerate each day or buy it from players ingame.

You will gain mats and loot while fighting mobs and then craft weapons and armor which you can also sell in an auction house. Gameplay is quite fluid and the dungeons have a bit of puzzle solving involved too. The mobs, boss and dungeons all look quite interesting and i understand the instances are randomized so your experience with it is different everytime you enter particular dungeons. Do check out the game as it's free, it's a refreshing change from your typical MMO:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/99900/

Launch Trailer:

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights Empty Re: Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights

Post  nemesis Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:23 pm

eh...u guys shld be higher level than i am now..
so how to join u guys ah?!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights Empty Re: Wonderful free Steam Co-op game - Spiral Knights

Post  Zerofr@G! Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:27 pm

There's no levelling for characters so no such thing as we are higher level than you. The things that are levelled are your weapons and armor which can be from 1 star to 4 star (i think..or is it 5 stars?). U need to get your gear to be upgraded to a certain star to enter certain tier dungeons, for example your character need to wear all 2 star gear from head to toe, with 2 star weapons in order to be able to enter Tier 2 dungeons. To get 2 star equipment you have to mine for different materials (by defeating mobs) to craft them or buy the equipment from vendors or players through the auction house.

When ingame just click on the social icon on the top left hand of your game screen and find my name (my ingame nick is Pego). Right-click on my name and then click "join" and you will be teleported beside me.

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:57 am

hey... i installing right now XD when do u guys playing hehe
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:29 pm

Mostly after 10pm Smile What's ur ingame nick? Add me as a steam friend. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 am

i ingame nick is Kazewind o.o
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:40 am

We are automatically friends already. Smile

My nick is Pego. Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:21 pm

uncle put me aeroplane la Razz

as of now, I only know kill kill kill..

still do not know the purpose of getting "heat" and "minerals"..

after each round, there's a report...just infor or there's use for it?

so how do we upgrade weapons and armour? auto upgrade or can buy de?
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:40 pm

nemesis wrote:uncle put me aeroplane la Razz

as of now, I only know kill kill kill..

still do not know the purpose of getting "heat" and "minerals"..

after each round, there's a report...just infor or there's use for it?

so how do we upgrade weapons and armour? auto upgrade or can buy de?

Sorry lah nem yesterday boy woke up in the middle of the night and i had to off the light and coax him to sleep else he will be wide-eyed looking at what i am doing. You know how curious these babes are. Razz

At the end of each dungeon depth the report will show you how much you have levelled ur gear (weapons + armor). It's measured in heat levels from lv 1 heat to lv 10 heat. As your gear increases in heat level it becomes more powerful.

U gather minerals when killing mobs (eg. blue shard, green shard, ecto drop etc.). You can use them to craft your armor and weapons in the bazaar. You can buy a recipe for a weapon or armor with one of the npc in the bazaar. The recipe will describe how many of each mineral is required to craft one item, eg. to craft a cutter (which is a sword) you will need 5 green shards, 2 sharp fang and 2 monster bones). So u continue to kill, kill and kill to gather enough of these recipe items to craft what you want.

Check this wiki for all information on the game:
http://wiki.spiralknights.com

Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down