-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Black Ops Zombie Thread!

+6
kutch
thed_id
BL8M@sT3R
Dev
Losty
Zerofr@G!
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Official Black Ops Zombie Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Black Ops Zombie Thread!

Post  Ration Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:38 pm

nemesis wrote:managed to hit 23 or 24 i think...no because out of ammo..but it was 3am!!
losty
bev
zona
nem

losty and bev save person wor..

Ration

Back to top Go down

Official Black Ops Zombie Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: Official Black Ops Zombie Thread!

Post  nemesis Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:26 am

*clap* *clap*...bravo bravo!!!

isit full ammo in that wave but still could not last?
if this is the case, then i think really need to use trap, monkey etc le...
btw, monkey does not take up 1 weapon space or also take up as 1 weapon space ah?

those points were overall for 27 waves or you died with those points ah? points not = cash?

just curious if because before start of wave already low ammo and no ammo box or started with full ammo but not enough to last the wave? if its the latter, i believe there must be some method/way to last? does the vid indicate anything like that?

nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:07 am

nemesis wrote:*clap* *clap*...bravo bravo!!!

isit full ammo in that wave but still could not last?
if this is the case, then i think really need to use trap, monkey etc le...
btw, monkey does not take up 1 weapon space or also take up as 1 weapon space ah?

those points were overall for 27 waves or you died with those points ah? points not = cash?

just curious if because before start of wave already low ammo and no ammo box or started with full ammo but not enough to last the wave? if its the latter, i believe there must be some method/way to last? does the vid indicate anything like that?

Nah we didnt get full ammo on that wave else we would have lasted. Monkey does not take up as a weapon space. It is actually your tactical grenade.

Those points were what we had before we died. Points are = cash.

If every wave have MAX AMMO, we sure be able to last. There are traps as well. Apparently a good strategy would be to run around and grab weapons on the walls and start shooting. Never run out of ammo but your whole team needs to be running together in a clockwise or anti-clockwise direction. Too slow and you will be surrounded.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  kutch Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:24 pm

one of the reason I resist from playin zombie is - cant commit to more than 2 hrs of continuous play.... No Evil or Very Mad

kutch

Back to top Go down

Post  Winter Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 pm

me and 1 of my fren played zombies with 2 players and hit lvl 19.. its good if u can make legless zombie as it can survive awhile bfore bleeding out.. that give u time to get all u tings done... that what i and my fren usually does... it sux xD as in COD WAW zombie can survive all the way ample of time to explore,run ard etc etc =D

Winter

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:24 pm

One way is to hold on at a window and keep repairing without killing that particular zombie.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  thed_id Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:50 pm

ya just toss the granade to make legless zombie.. Twisted Evil
thed_id
thed_id

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:45 pm

i was just wondering the 1st wave of dog that room, isit a must to open that door, go through alley and another small room just to go theatre?

Because the current room that we're holding out till out of ammo, once we open that side door, it means we have to find another holding room..which leads me to the room for the 1st wave of dogs..

from the lobby, there's another door that leads to downstairs direct to theatre..i was just thinking, after the 1st dog wave, we don't open that door and just go direct to theatre? cause after all, we don't really buy AK47u...so I'm just wondering what's the purpose of opening that door in dog room..

so imagine if we dont open that door and use the lobby direct to theatre, that leaves us with another room to hold out with just 2 barricades(1 guarding each) and 1 main entrance(2 holding the entrance)...there's even a smg here so if really really no bullets, can buy on the spot and still use 1 zombie behind for doing our shopping and upgrades!

so this room like become 2nd room for hold out in the event 1st room we give up holding out..
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ration Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 pm

nemesis wrote:i was just wondering the 1st wave of dog that room, isit a must to open that door, go through alley and another small room just to go theatre?

Because the current room that we're holding out till out of ammo, once we open that side door, it means we have to find another holding room..which leads me to the room for the 1st wave of dogs..

from the lobby, there's another door that leads to downstairs direct to theatre..i was just thinking, after the 1st dog wave, we don't open that door and just go direct to theatre? cause after all, we don't really buy AK47u...so I'm just wondering what's the purpose of opening that door in dog room..

so imagine if we dont open that door and use the lobby direct to theatre, that leaves us with another room to hold out with just 2 barricades(1 guarding each) and 1 main entrance(2 holding the entrance)...there's even a smg here so if really really no bullets, can buy on the spot and still use 1 zombie behind for doing our shopping and upgrades!

so this room like become 2nd room for hold out in the event 1st room we give up holding out..

you cannot open that door unless you have turned on the power.. once you turn on the power.. that door automatically opens..

Ration

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 am

Yep you need to turn on the powwer. You can also hold off the dog wave at the starting area with Olympia and M14 but the reload is slow therefore the other option was to open that door to get the SMG.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:40 pm

i'm thinking of another room if possible to hold off as backup for the first.
if we escape by the side door, is MP40 room safe to hold off?
there's no function to close open doors ah?! Laughing

mp40 room tough to coordinate a group of 4 deperate soldiers to run nicely in either clockwise or anticlockwise leh...

haiz...actually that night, we sort of died at level 22 i think partly we were kinda trying out different weapons instead of the usual dual LMG or dual RAY or ray/LMG...

i kinda have a few days break from zombie...its time for zombie again! Twisted Evil
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Ration Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:05 pm

nemesis wrote:i'm thinking of another room if possible to hold off as backup for the first.
if we escape by the side door, is MP40 room safe to hold off?
there's no function to close open doors ah?! Laughing

mp40 room tough to coordinate a group of 4 deperate soldiers to run nicely in either clockwise or anticlockwise leh...

haiz...actually that night, we sort of died at level 22 i think partly we were kinda trying out different weapons instead of the usual dual LMG or dual RAY or ray/LMG...

i kinda have a few days break from zombie...its time for zombie again! Twisted Evil

you can upgrade the guns yeah..

Ration

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Is best all on voice communication so can direct easier. If you upgrade the weapon off walls, you can only take the ammo once. After that you still need MAX AMMO.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  IvanhoeKX Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:01 pm

I just survived till Level 27 on "FIVE".

Let me present to you... the FREEZE GUN! OMG. It owns big time!

Official Black Ops Zombie Thread! - Page 3 110

IvanhoeKX

Back to top Go down

Post  thed_id Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:55 pm

omg... let's "five" later Cool
thed_id
thed_id

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:15 am

Wow very "cool" ivan! And how long did it take to go to round 27?
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm

they always lidat one la..
we jio him he purposely hanky panky and at most 18 in first map lor

then he come hao lian 27 in "five" Twisted Evil
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:54 pm

i know it's strange...but...

anyone still keen/don't mind a game of zombie? Rolling Eyes

they've released many patches for co-op and the latest...allows you to have 3 guns! yes, we used to have the headache of letting go which gun when you the magical box is so so kind to you but you don't know which gun to let go..

yes, now you can have both LMG with ray..or be the ultimate medic with ray/lmg and thunder and ballistic..not forgetting monkies..

anyway, i've not got any new games and still pretty much in zombies..

so was just wondering if anyone...is keen...

you want fast fast level up in shortest time possible i know fast fast...if you want exciting non-stop action/thrill, i also know...

anyway, drop by this thread and lets set up a timing if anyone is still keen/don't mind.. albino
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum