-=[UO]=- Alliance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :)

+3
IvanhoeKX
BL8M@sT3R
Zerofr@G!
7 posters

Go down

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Empty Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :)

Post  Zerofr@G! Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 am

I would like to wish everyone a very joyous Rabbit year, bounching with good health, happiness and good fortune!! Smile

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Therabbityear2011wallpa

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Therabbityear2011wallpa
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

https://uosg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Empty Re: Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :)

Post  BL8M@sT3R Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:07 pm

Happy New Yr to all my Chinese Brothers.. Wish u Gd Luck in the coming yrs!! cheers..
BL8M@sT3R
BL8M@sT3R

Back to top Go down

Post  IvanhoeKX Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope that everyone's doing fine! Laughing

IvanhoeKX

Back to top Go down

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Empty Happy Lunar New Year

Post  Mojo Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 am

Happy Lunar New Year friends and may the year bring prosperity and good health.

Mojo

Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:47 pm

Happy Lunar New Year everyone!
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:42 am

Wow long time no see Mojo, how's everything with you? Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:03 pm

happy new year everyone!!

gong xi gong xi!!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Happy Rabbit Year Everyone!!! :) Empty AFK

Post  Mojo Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Hi

Everything's good Unc just homeless at the moment (staying at my MIL's house) as I sold my place last year hence no more gaming. MIL's internet connection sucks (I'm on wireless) so bad that I have problems sometimes loading my home page haha.

Hope all you guys are all well and I sure miss gaming. My kids are all growing up fast, daughter just started Pri 1 and son will do so next year. Where does the time fly???? Anyway, what is the clan up to these days? Still on Black Ops? The most serious gaming I do nowadays is playing Angry Birds hahahah....sad isn't it.

Well, take care and I'll pop in to say hello now and then. Still house hunting and hoping damn property prices come down.

Mojo

Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:35 am

Hey! Glad to hear from you. Not to worry, fibre broadband has just been introduced so maybe you can try your luck at that huh? Very Happy

Most of us are just moving on with life and gaming isnt so rampant compared to CoD 4 days. Wow your kids sure grow fast as well, education will be the next part of your worry huh?! Only a handful of us still play BO. Sad game, sad turnout. Sad

Good luck to your property hunting!

Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:10 am

Mojo wrote:Hi

Everything's good Unc just homeless at the moment (staying at my MIL's house) as I sold my place last year hence no more gaming. MIL's internet connection sucks (I'm on wireless) so bad that I have problems sometimes loading my home page haha.

Hope all you guys are all well and I sure miss gaming. My kids are all growing up fast, daughter just started Pri 1 and son will do so next year. Where does the time fly???? Anyway, what is the clan up to these days? Still on Black Ops? The most serious gaming I do nowadays is playing Angry Birds hahahah....sad isn't it.

Well, take care and I'll pop in to say hello now and then. Still house hunting and hoping damn property prices come down.

Mojo

Oh why did u sell your house? I am staying at my MIL's place as well for the last 2 years, ported my ADSL connection over too so luckily i still have a good net connection. Hope u'll get ur new house hunted very soon, i think property prices have come down a little now. It was horribly high 2 years back when i was looking for a resale flat.

Wow ur kids are really getting into school-going age. I suspect there's little time for gaming even if u're settled in your own house with a good connection. I only have 1 baby boy and my gaming time has cut by 90%! Shocked Life's really change when u have kids, i shudder at my responsibilities for the coming years.

The clan is on offline mode now, black ops is a failure and we are just each attacking different games. I think FPS games is on the downturn, with more publishers showing preference for consoles. There's only 1 spark left on the horizon for decent PC FPS gaming and that is BF3. There will be local servers for it when it comes out so it offers the best chance for us to come back together and frag again. It's still many months before BF3 launches though so hope you can join us till then.

Take care mojo and keep in touch with us whenever your connection allows! Smile
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm

does any 1 have clear info about fibre internet? cos i was planning to sign on a 100mbps
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:32 pm

What info you need? Just make sure that you are clear on your international download speed, other than that its pretty much like home broadband.
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Zerofr@G! Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:12 pm

Wind wrote:does any 1 have clear info about fibre internet? cos i was planning to sign on a 100mbps

Are u referring to OpenNet? Information is all here:

http://www.opennet.com.sg/
Zerofr@G!
Zerofr@G!
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  nemesis Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:16 pm

hahaha...me still BO..
too many games till i dono what to play..
so play old games!!
nemesis
nemesis

Back to top Go down

Post  Wind Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

ya cos i and my dad was disscussing about the starhub 100mbps or 150 mbps fibre connection so wanted more info xD
Wind
Wind

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojo Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Zerofr@G! wrote:
Mojo wrote:Hi

Mojo

Oh why did u sell your house? I am staying at my MIL's place as well for the last 2 years, ported my ADSL connection over too so luckily i still have a good net connection. Hope u'll get ur new house hunted very soon, i think property prices have come down a little now. It was horribly high 2 years back when i was looking for a resale flat.

Wow ur kids are really getting into school-going age. I suspect there's little time for gaming even if u're settled in your own house with a good connection. I only have 1 baby boy and my gaming time has cut by 90%! Shocked Life's really change when u have kids, i shudder at my responsibilities for the coming years.

The clan is on offline mode now, black ops is a failure and we are just each attacking different games. I think FPS games is on the downturn, with more publishers showing preference for consoles. There's only 1 spark left on the horizon for decent PC FPS gaming and that is BF3. There will be local servers for it when it comes out so it offers the best chance for us to come back together and frag again. It's still many months before BF3 launches though so hope you can join us till then.

Take care mojo and keep in touch with us whenever your connection allows! Smile

Sold the place with the intent of upgrading to a condo with facilities. Mainly for the kids who like swimming. Also, after 40 yrs of being a HDB Heartlander, wanted to do a small upgrade in life. Thats why we work I guess, first for ourselves then for the kids.

Prices suck right now and supply dried up with the latest government measures. Hence the long hunt for something affordable. I blame all the foreigners for driving up the prices tongue . Seriously though, they have indeed driven up prices and sellers are greedy. Nevertheless, with the way the world is going now, prices are likely to come down a bit.

Hope you and your family are well and that you find your ideal home. Shout out to the rest (Losty, Nem, Bl8 and all of you too numerous to name). I certainly miss being gunned down by all of you.

Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Losty Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:42 am

Definitely have the chance of meeting on the battlefield, just hang in there buddy and we shall see. Take care ya!
Losty
Losty

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum